Foorumit

Socceracy.com - Appeal for players
Created by: Anonymous Created on: 2015-02-26 17:29:10 Read times: 24283
Anonymous
+1, kielenkäyttö/roskaa

Date: 2015-02-26 17:29:10
Hello Hockey Players

I am Ronaldo/Martinez on socceracy/soccer kiekko. This is an appeal for some players to come and try soccer. We are at a time were the game is being updated and we are trying to get more active teams/players. I am hoping with the new german servers, we can have some more players from hockey come over to try and play. With hockey experience, I am sure you can become a top player on soccer within a short period of time.

If you need any help settling in or have any questions, just send me a message in game or note.

See you soon :)
Anonymous

Date: 2015-02-26 17:41:51
Edited: 2015-02-26 17:42:55
Yeah really great game, I played it quite long with Niklas nickname. One mature issue is that experienced players there think they can do whatever they can, my friend stopped playing cause player named Messi insulted in his first reg game. Mods don't seem to take it seriously if the more experienced players do things like that.
Anonymous
+1

Date: 2015-02-27 13:59:02
Stelios wrote:
Hello Hockey Players

I am Ronaldo/Martinez on socceracy/soccer kiekko. This is an appeal for some players to come and try soccer. We are at a time were the game is being updated and we are trying to get more active teams/players. I am hoping with the new german servers, we can have some more players from hockey come over to try and play. With hockey experience, I am sure you can become a top player on soccer within a short period of time.

If you need any help settling in or have any questions, just send me a message in game or note.

See you soon :)

Bad ping there so no
Anonymous

Date: 2015-03-05 13:42:26
Palacio wrote:
Yeah really great game, I played it quite long with Niklas nickname. One mature issue is that experienced players there think they can do whatever they can, my friend stopped playing cause player named Messi insulted in his first reg game. Mods don't seem to take it seriously if the more experienced players do things like that.

like it is not happening in here..?
pyby

Date: 2015-03-05 16:50:14
Edited: 2015-03-05 16:51:01
Tried to register in Socceracy but it keeps saying "Error: the Flash application couldn't be loaded. Please ensure that your web browser supports Flash."

What should I do?

I've updated my flash but still not working
Kale
Siat

Date: 2015-03-05 17:18:42
Edited: 2015-03-05 17:18:50
pby wrote:
Tried to register in Socceracy but it keeps saying "Error: the Flash application couldn't be loaded. Please ensure that your web browser supports Flash."

What should I do?

samma här #jouko
Anonymous

Date: 2015-03-08 19:51:05
Edited: 2015-03-08 19:51:24
I also have a team on soccer for hockey players to get there skills up with if anyone is interested just inbox me on here.
Anonymous

Date: 2015-03-09 17:55:39
Kale wrote:
pby wrote:

What should I do?

samma här #jouko

Hello boys, to fix the problem you have refresh the page and do it again. Then you dont have the error. And its better to come in the evening so there are more players online.

#sorryformyenglish
Anonymous

Date: 2015-03-10 13:36:35
Ronald wrote:
Kale wrote:
pby wrote:

What should I do?

samma här #jouko

Hello boys, to fix the problem you have refresh the page and do it again. Then you dont have the error. And its better to come in the evening so there are more players online.

#sorryformyenglish

refresh the page and type it in as quick as possible
Anonymous

Date: 2015-03-25 09:08:43
Izy7 wrote:
Palacio wrote:

It's mature issue in both games, but its bigger in soccer cause the amount of players is smaller so there is harder to kinda fit to teams and regs etc.
sora

Date: 2015-03-26 20:36:51
Palacio wrote:
Izy7 wrote:
Palacio wrote:

It's mature issue in both games, but its bigger in soccer cause the amount of players is smaller so there is harder to kinda fit to teams and regs etc.

The amount of abuse has shrinked considerably
Anonymous

Date: 2015-03-31 12:58:09
mage wrote:
Palacio wrote:
Izy7 wrote:
Palacio wrote:

The amount of abuse has shrinked considerably

Maybe it is better to join some soccer teams with friends. I am willing to open a team to help people join and settle in the game. Honestly the game is so much better now.
Anonymous

Date: 2015-07-20 18:42:05
all come our hockey bredrins, I know you guys like your soccer I've seen nicks named after players and teams too. give the game a go im sure you'll all love it
Mainos

Created by: Anonymous Created on: 2015-02-26 17:29:10 Read times: 24283