Foorumit

Who is the next biggest NHL superstar?
Created by: Anonymous Created on: 2013-08-26 16:09:09 Read times: 14268
Anonymous

Date: 2013-08-26 16:09:09
So who is ''the next one'' in ur opinion?

IMO it's Aleksi Saarela, will be the first pick in 2015 draft, so all kinds of ConnorMcHonors can flush themselves down from toilet.
Anonymous

Date: 2013-08-26 16:58:15
Edited: 2013-08-26 17:30:26
Yeah Aleksi is very impressive hockey talent. Probably most of the Americans and other natives don't really know how exceptional he is yet. He's not the biggest guy on the ice but he's exceptionally strong player on his age. Also he has very quick and hard wristshot which makes him a big time scoring threat. He's very good skater and has incredible hands and hockey sense. At the age of 16 he has scored 6+1=7 in 8 games in Finnish elite league preseason (most among all the players). There's games including 3 goal night against defending SM-league champion Pori Assat, GWG against KHL team Sibir Novosibirsk. Always when he touches the puck he creates very dangerous scoring chances, (Not like he's the only 16 years old who can) vs adults which making him a big offensive threat for sure. Connor McDavid is probably faster player than Saarela, and better in two-way game, but Saarela is so exceptional talent that he's gonna be the next one for sure in the near future. Time will tell but everywhere he has played he's been MVP.
Anonymous

Date: 2013-08-26 18:48:55
I like Aleksi too, he scored beautiful game winner against my homecountry team (Sibir Novosibirsk), he is really sick young man, looking forward to see him in NHL, destroy all.
Anonymous

Date: 2013-08-26 18:51:02
Saarela. wrote:
So who is ''the next one'' in ur opinion?

IMO it's Aleksi Saarela, will be the first pick in 2015 draft, so all kinds of ConnorMcHonors can flush themselves down from toilet.

Saarela is best <3
Anonymous

Date: 2013-09-04 22:54:38
I liked when Canada won the U18 Championship and Connor McDavid was named the tournament's overall scoring leader ;)

Jonathan Drouin is going to be lethal if he ever gets playing time with Stamkos or St. Louis. Also Alexander Barkov and Jonathan Huberdeau are going to be a force in Florida. They have the potential to turn around that awful team
Mainos

Created by: Anonymous Created on: 2013-08-26 16:09:09 Read times: 14268