Foorumit

How to get the Supporter package
Created by: Strip Created on: 2013-08-21 09:05:48 Read times: 16509
Strip
+1

Date: 2013-08-21 09:05:48
Edited: 2013-08-21 10:25:23
So, the founder of hockey.tk, Jouko, created a chance to support this game: by buying hockey.tk supporter package. But there is no Instructions in English, so i wrote this topic to help you.
Supporter package costs 20 euros per six months (20€/6months).

Supporter package includes:
1. You get a golden star next to your nickname in player info and forums.
2. You get a chance to hide your autoplay-stars.
3. You get a chance to hide your latest forumposts from your page.
4. You can see your current autoplay rank from My Info.
5. You get a "golden" nickname while playing.

If you want to support hockey.tk, here is instructions how to do it:

You have three different payment methods: Credit card (Visa/Visa Electron/MasterCard), paysafecard and Bitcoin. With paysafecard, the price is five euros more expensive because of the costs of this payment.

1. Click "Suomeksi"
2. Go to this link http://kiekko.tk/vip/support.cws
3. There you can see three blue boxes below all the finnish writing. The first one "Osta luottokortilla" is (Pay with Credit card), the second one "Osta paysafecardilla" is (Pay with paysafecard) and the third one "Osta Bitcoinilla" is (Pay with Bitcoin).
4. Choose the payment method you want to use.

Credit Card

1. Click the "Osta luottokortilla" (Pay with credit card), then you can see two blue boxes, left one "Maksa" is (Pay) and right one "Peruuta" is (Cancel). Click the left box "Maksa".
2. Once you have clicked "Maksa", it will go to a site (Luottokunta.fi) where you give your credit card information.
3. You can change the language of the site, by clicking the "In English" button in the top right corner of the site.
4. Once you have changed the language, just follow the instructions of the site.

Paysafecard

This method is not working right now, not sure why.

Bitcoin
(I don't really know how this payment method works, I have never used Bitcoin, so I hope you know better).

1. Click the "Osta Bitcoinilla" (Pay with Bitcoin).
2. Then click "Tilaa" (Order).
3. Then follow the instructions.

I hope that this topic was helpful. And if you have any questions about something you don't understand (Finnish language), or anything about the supporter package, simply just send me a note or write your problem to this topic, and I will try to help as best as I can.
Anonymous
-3, kielenkäyttö/roskaa

Date: 2013-08-23 11:44:55
What exactly are we supporting? Does simply buying credits not create enough revenue to hold the servers up and running? Just wondering..
fronda
Rovers
-3, kielenkäyttö/roskaa

Date: 2013-08-23 11:57:30
kocur wrote:
What exactly are we supporting? Does simply buying credits not create enough revenue to hold the servers up and running? Just wondering..

Nope.
Anonymous
-3, kielenkäyttö/roskaa

Date: 2013-08-23 14:45:13
kocur wrote:

To provide future and development for this great game.
Zack
-3, kielenkäyttö/roskaa

Date: 2013-08-23 20:49:40
Vilze wrote:
kocur wrote:

To provide future and development for this great game.

You would think that you would get more out of the supporter package for almost $30. I understand that isn't the point of it, but some people don't understand that.
Anonymous
-3, kielenkäyttö/roskaa

Date: 2013-08-24 04:40:52
Why would you pay that amount on faith that the guy who has neglected the server so egregiously will actually use the money to help the game.

No, you show some improvement, then you ask for donations.
Anonymous
-3, kielenkäyttö/roskaa

Date: 2013-08-24 05:44:49
Edited: 2013-08-24 05:59:58
Jimmy wrote:
Why would you pay that amount on faith that the guy who has neglected the server so egregiously will actually use the money to help the game.

No, you show some improvement, then you ask for donations.

sad to say but i agree, cant neglect a problem for the last 5+ years of having the same issues of no moderation expecting us to use /report when nothing is done.

I have beat the dead horse to death trying to get jouko to appoint moderators. Yes I'll volunteer, but my main point is appoint SOMEONE!!!!

Whom that will enforce the rules with ZERO bias. i know i can , no question about that, but the same could be said about a few others on our server. (inb4 trolls show up to talk trash agian and we go no where)

Appoint 2-3 so we can enjoy this game minus the idiots that have ruined our server.

its the people that have constantly contributed buying credits and recieved ZERO protection from administration. i am one of those people. its WRONG not just morally but ethically.
Yet I am still willing to be a dam "kiekko contributor" even knowing those "perks" are lame.

Seriously.
Anonymous
-3, kielenkäyttö/roskaa

Date: 2013-08-24 10:08:56
Although faith is hopeless, the next step we have to think about is if he will actually give somebody the moderator position and hope that the person will be responsible and accountable for his/her actions based on the part.
Anonymous

Date: 2013-08-24 11:26:51
Gee wrote:
Although faith is hopeless, the next step we have to think about is if he will actually give somebody the moderator position and hope that the person will be responsible and accountable for his/her actions based on the part.

exactly i know for a fact that i would, you would, katty would, skeezy would theres plenty of options
Anonymous
-3, kielenkäyttö/roskaa

Date: 2013-08-25 10:58:54
Getzlaf15 wrote:
Gee wrote:

exactly i know for a fact that i would, you would, katty would, skeezy would theres plenty of options

Plenty of wrong options too, though.
Anonymous
-3, kielenkäyttö/roskaa

Date: 2013-08-25 11:29:26
Gee wrote:
Getzlaf15 wrote:
Gee wrote:

Plenty of wrong options too, though.

well all it takes is a simple conversation attempt from jouko. spend 10-30 minutes speaking with us via w.e medium he chooses
the lack of effort to try for our server is just….. im lost for words
Anonymous
-3, kielenkäyttö/roskaa

Date: 2013-08-26 02:28:59
Edited: 2013-08-26 02:45:59
nevermind.
Mainos

Created by: Strip Created on: 2013-08-21 09:05:48 Read times: 16509