Foorumit

Goodbye kiekko
Created by: Anthony Created on: 2019-08-18 19:53:15 Read times: 604
Anthony

Date: 2019-08-18 19:53:15
This message is directly to the owner jouko.

I am quitting this game as of today. I have been harassed with 14 day mutes by Django for the past week when I have not insulted anyone.I come online this morning and did not disturb anyone and he has muted 3 different accounts for 14 days for no reason. This is harassment and targeting. In total, he has muted over 13 of my accounts in the past 2 days with 14 day mutes. I have followed the rules and never own goaled or insulted anyone unless THEY INSULT ME FIRST. There are multiple times where people insult me and Django spectates and I report and he does nothing. Then when I insult them back he gives me a 14 day mute. I also report when someone own goals and Django is witness and he does nothing. Instead. he muted me for 14 days for "False report".

I will go invest my money and time on another game and yes jouko you are well aware that I have given a lot of money to this game. I have been a victim of harassment and targeting by Django for 14 day mutes.I have sent proof and videos and you did nothing yet to bring justice.

Nobody sees the messages other people tell me, they only see what I respond because I never report, and then I am the one who looks like the bad person. Django, I really hope karma will hit you one day and you will regret the harm you inflict on others.You have no idea how to be a compassionate and good person, you are a racist to Canadians and you have harassed me since day 1.

Goodbye.
Doughty
Obsessive

Date: 2019-08-18 22:43:59
Anthony wrote:
This message is directly to the owner jouko.

I am quitting this game as of today. I have been harassed with 14 day mutes by Django for the past week when I have not insulted anyone.I come online this morning and did not disturb anyone and he has muted 3 different accounts for 14 days for no reason. This is harassment and targeting. In total, he has muted over 13 of my accounts in the past 2 days with 14 day mutes. I have followed the rules and never own goaled or insulted anyone unless THEY INSULT ME FIRST. There are multiple times where people insult me and Django spectates and I report and he does nothing. Then when I insult them back he gives me a 14 day mute. I also report when someone own goals and Django is witness and he does nothing. Instead. he muted me for 14 days for "False report".

I will go invest my money and time on another game and yes jouko you are well aware that I have given a lot of money to this game. I have been a victim of harassment and targeting by Django for 14 day mutes.I have sent proof and videos and you did nothing yet to bring justice.

Nobody sees the messages other people tell me, they only see what I respond because I never report, and then I am the one who looks like the bad person. Django, I really hope karma will hit you one day and you will regret the harm you inflict on others.You have no idea how to be a compassionate and good person, you are a racist to Canadians and you have harassed me since day 1.

Goodbye.

https://gyazo.com/59100201285bb9c77082c395287984c2

I will miss you my honey <3
Anonymous

Date: 2019-08-19 06:31:14
Great news. You will not be missed. Thank you Django.
Mainos

Created by: Anthony Created on: 2019-08-18 19:53:15 Read times: 604