Foorumit

New application
Created by: Anonymous Created on: 2013-08-31 20:32:44 Read times: 14242
Anonymous
+2


Date: 2013-08-31 20:32:44
Has anyone seen the new unity application for kiekko? go to the home page and its underneath the start practice button.

I thought it was cool and different. Maybe this is a step in the right direction
Anonymous



Date: 2013-09-01 02:41:00
the only thing I have noticed is when you right click with the puck it lets go of the puck. the wrists don't work but everything else seems to be working smoothly. I like it a lot. Here's to the future of kiekko
Zachary
Ottawa Senators



Date: 2013-09-01 17:52:18
I just got an error? Anyone else with the same problem?
kocur
London Knights



Date: 2013-09-01 22:10:06
Zachary wrote:
I just got an error? Anyone else with the same problem?



I just get a white screen.
Anonymous



Date: 2013-09-01 23:44:34
You have to let it load. It worked pretty well for me
Zachary
Ottawa Senators



Date: 2013-09-02 08:18:50
Stempniak wrote:
You have to let it load. It worked pretty well for me


What web browser? I used chrome...
Anonymous



Date: 2013-09-02 09:15:43
Zachary wrote:
Stempniak wrote:
You have to let it load. It worked pretty well for me


What web browser? I used chrome...



I use internet explorer
Hollow
aasit



Date: 2013-09-02 15:23:15
Keep in mind that you have to have the Unity web player downloaded on your computer. In case someone didn't realise that. The application is still in it's early stages of development and could have some problems. It is also missing some key functions. But as someone mentioned earlier I also believe that this is the one for the future, so keep following its development!

http://unity3d.com/webplayer
Anonymous



Date: 2013-09-04 16:25:27
what I want to know is why we cant get news the new things happening like the finns do. I care about whats going on with this game but nothing is ever updated. I always have to go to the finnish forums and translate it with my browser.

I saw there is a new site in the works as well.
pac
goatse poijat



Date: 2013-09-04 16:56:26
Stempniak wrote:
what I want to know is why we cant get news the new things happening like the finns do. I care about whats going on with this game but nothing is ever updated. I always have to go to the finnish forums and translate it with my browser.

I saw there is a new site in the works as well.


Good point Stempniak. We don't have the new site yet, it's coming. If you are Supporter (http://kiekko.tk/forum/topic.cws?id=221858&page=0#2181441), you can try the new site and tell ideas and bugs to Jouko.
Mainos

Created by: Anonymous Created on: 2013-08-31 20:32:44 Read times: 14242