Foorumit

Loppu
Created by: Anonymous Created on: 2013-10-05 15:04:32 Read times: 6515
Anonymous

Date: 2013-10-05 15:04:32
Edited: 2013-10-05 15:09:10
Kiekko.tk ja varsinkin sen futisversio ovat olleet lähellä sydäntäni jo pitkään. Molemmat ovat mahtavia pelejä, ja potentiaalia paljon suurempiin pelaajamääriin olisi. En jaksa kääntää suomeksi, mutta kuitenkin hieno kirjoitus hienon asian puolesta enkkufoorumeilta. Tsemppiä myös tänne alkuperäisen Kiekon puolelle taisteluun pelin kuolemista vastaan!

Mielestäni ylläpitäjät voisivat tuoda support-paketin myös Soccerin puolelle! Kyllä sieltä ainakin muutama sata euroa irtoaisi hyvään tarkoitukseen :)

Ozil wrote:
Hello all Hockey players!

I am not a Hockey player but I'm trying to spread this message out to everyone that is actively playing this game right now. The end is almost here for Soccer Kiekko players and it is coming very quickly... I quote from one of my mates that had made a Topic on Soccer Kiekko about how the Soccer community is very quickly giving up and dying.

Normal Monday - evening, 15 players online,
Matches played today: 28 (37 yesterday)
Goals scored today: 64 (101 yesterday)

I have to say that this has really broken my heart into bits, Sorry if I am being too serious about a 2D Game which you might think is sad...

Sadly now the game is dying, our soccer players have just given up and started to move on, the reason also is because Schools have started up again and some new Games have come out such as FIFA 14 and GTA V.

I've too heard that both servers on this game is also slowly decreasing, and the North American sever is on it's Last Stand. We're truely sorry to say that both Soccer and Hockey maybe coming to an end too.. Our situation has got worse enough, the Development Team removed our Eventbox while Hockey still have their's and there's literally nothing for us left and there is just nothing that we can do but we have to figure out something to revive Soccer and Hockey soon.

I don't know what else to really but I am pleading to every single Hockey player on this game to help us recover to what has happened to Soccer and just liven it up again like the old days.

Good Luck to the North American Server.

Please Help Us!
Mainos

Created by: Anonymous Created on: 2013-10-05 15:04:32 Read times: 6515