Foorumit

Django lashes again
Created by: Anonymous Created on: 2020-01-20 16:41:52 Read times: 2150
Anonymous

Date: 2020-01-20 16:41:52
Edited: 2020-01-20 16:45:29
I can't even play this game anymore because Django logs in one day and randomly decides to mute all my accounts for 14 days. I am sure many people can attest that for the past months I have been playing without insulting anyone and just enjoying the game without causing problems.

I don't understand why jouko is not doing anything. I am a paying customer, I buy vip services and pms and he does not do anything about this harassment situation.

Unbelievable how racist this game is to people who are not finnish. This player jam yesterday has been telling everyone "go fuck yourself" "suck my dick" and doesnt get a single mute. I told one player "can you do something" because he was staying behind goalie net whole time and django mutes all my accounts for 14 days and tells me I can never play this game again.

I log into other accounts to tell him I apologize even though I don't understand why I deserve a 14 day mute and he mutes every account that I use to log in. How is that acceptable jouko? If he wants to mute one account for something he feels is a good reason then fine, but why does he have to harass me and mute every single one of my accounts?

Jouko why can't you help with this situation? I am a paying customer of this game.
Anonymous

Date: 2020-01-20 18:42:08
You truly are a victim #justiceforanthony
Dahlin
GHETTO BIRDS

Date: 2020-01-21 19:38:46
This is for all the haters on this game fronting, I was born in the streets and this shit aint a joke.
Mainos

Created by: Anonymous Created on: 2020-01-20 16:41:52 Read times: 2150