Foorumit

Kiekko.tv Needs help
Created by: Anonymous Created on: 2018-04-05 00:20:03 Read times: 8051
Anonymous

Date: 2018-04-05 00:20:04
Listen, I love Hockey games out of all people. Unless This website staff team creates a server for ALL Users and not try to divide NA players from other regions then I can say that THIS game will not go ANYWHERE without International recognition. I showed my friends this game and they said they love it. It has LOTS OF POTENTIAL BUT What makes those Potential stand off is the community that is in this game. It can get really salty, from where you are born to your skills level on a Computer Game. Things get really childish and stupid and that drives off many people who just want to play for fun.. I mean go ahead and have plenty of friends you can talk smack with and play 3v3 while doing so but when it comes to a beginner not doing too good at a Training game and the Elite Players are just yapping off how bad the beginner is then you should see it gets really stupid. I know ALL Games have these type of people but IT'S This game that really makes it hard to Interact with people from who play this game regularly or speak Finnish (It can be very bias on this game). What I'm saying is that THIS GAME HAS LOTS OF POTENTIAL TO BE A WORLD CLASS ENTERTAINMENT OF FREE HOCKEY ON THE INTERNET. ITS RARE TO FIND GOOD SPORTS GAME LIKE THESE BUT YOUR COMMUNITY JUST DOESN'T MAKE IT WORTH OUR TIME TO REALLY GET INVESTED IN. Do some server changes, Do some stronger monitoring, and better of all..FIND A BETTER STAFF TEAM!
Anonymous
+1

Date: 2018-05-05 13:38:46
I asked admin, when will he repair 20y old bugs.
His answer is: there are no plans for this
Anonymous
+1

Date: 2018-10-23 07:20:11
Dragon wrote:
I asked admin, when will he repair 20y old bugs.
His answer is: there are no plans for this

JOUKO maybe decide to sell it oneday maybe ? or maybe hes working on revival..but the games been pretty dead for a while now.... shame because this game is really really really good. theres no reason why there could be people playing this with packed servers ect. comes down to marketing and lack off. very disappointing really
Anonymous
-3, kielenkäyttö/roskaa

Date: 2018-11-01 18:35:28
Jouko made a critical and common rookie mistake in the world of business. He decided to believe one stakeholder (SAFC) over the entire NA server in keeping you as a moderator. This foolish decision ultimately lead to his downfall. In addition, his lack of marketing acumen in foreign markets such as NA is evident in his inability to market successfully and revive the server. One word of advice jouko, always listen to your customers. The external environment provides critical inputs into how you should run and market your business and like I said, you decided to believe one individual only (SAFC) over everybody else.
Mainos

Created by: Anonymous Created on: 2018-04-05 00:20:03 Read times: 8051